Sensigreen Comfort Care Club HVAC Maintenance Plans Save You Hundreds on Repairs
Whether for business or home, your HVAC equipment incorporates complex components that endure significant wear and stress in severe weather. In order to maximize efficiency, comfort and longevity, it’s critical to have your system tuned up twice a year by the professionals at Sensigreen Mechanical. Our flexible Comfort Care Club maintenance plans are the easiest way to keep your heating and cooling equipment operating at peak performance.
Residential and Commercial Comfort Care Club Plan Features
When you purchase a Comfort Care Club membership, our Air Quality Specialists visit your home or office in the spring and fall. They will perform a number of critical services designed to optimize your system and identify minor problems before they can cause a service disruption. Take a look at some of the features included in a Comfort Care Club plan:
- 24-hour emergency service
- Priority service during the busy season
- 10 percent discount on parts
- 10 percent discount on all flat-rate repairs
- Inflation protection
- Agreement is transferable
- Free energy efficiency consultation
Maintenance Plan Services
Every tune-up includes a specific set of tests, inspections and other services that will expose operational deficiencies and ensure your system is running at peak efficiency.
- Inspect Gas burner assembly
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Inspect gas ignition assembly
- Clean condensate drain and pan
- Check thermostat operation
- Clean condenser coil
- Measure amps/volts on motors
- Test safety controls
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure temperature
- Specialized equipment maintenance
HVAC Maintenance Plan Benefits
HVAC maintenance plans offered by a professional contractor like Sensigreen provide numerous benefits. Preventative maintenance continues to be the best investment you can make to protect your heating and cooling equipment.
- Improved Comfort: Equipment performance problems usually affect indoor comfort. Short cycling, dirty coils, clogged filters, low refrigerant, obstructions and other hidden issues will raise static pressure and reduce the capacity of the equipment. Our technicians restore lost performance, which will make your home more comfortable.
- Reduced Repair Costs: During the inspection phase, our Comfort Technicians will locate marginal parts before they can affect system operation. Air conditioning and furnace breakdowns are time consuming, costly and aggravating, especially when the weather is severe.
- Enhanced Equipment Life: When your equipment is not serviced properly, units accumulate higher runtime hours. Worn, dirty and clogged components are forced to work longer and harder to satisfy the indoor load. Routine maintenance will reduce the wear and stress on motors, belts and other parts, which can help extend the lifecycle of your system.
- Lower Utility Costs: During every service, our technicians calibrate your equipment back to the original performance specifications. Optimized units operate at full capacity and cycle less often without sacrificing indoor comfort. This saves energy and lowers utility costs.
You Need a Comfort Care Club Membership for Home and Business
If you live in Opelika, Auburn, Phenix City AL or any the surrounding cities, call one of our customer care representatives to learn more about a Comfort Care Club membership. Sensigreen Mechanical is your best choice for complete HVAC maintenance, repair and installation services.