Become A Comfort Care Member
Sensigreen Comfort Care Club HVAC Maintenance Plans Save You Hundreds on Repairs
Whether for business or home, your HVAC equipment incorporates complex components that endure significant wear and stress in severe weather. In order to maximize efficiency, comfort and longevity, it’s critical to have your system tuned up twice a year by the professionals at Sensigreen Heating, Cooling & Insulation. Our flexible Comfort Care Club maintenance plans are the easiest way to keep your heating and cooling equipment operating at peak performance.
HVAC Maintenance Plan Benefits
HVAC maintenance plans offered by a professional contractor like Sensigreen provide numerous benefits. Preventative maintenance continues to be the best investment you can make to protect your heating and cooling equipment.
- Improved Comfort: Equipment performance problems usually affect indoor comfort. Short cycling, dirty coils, clogged filters, low refrigerant, obstructions and other hidden issues will raise static pressure and reduce the capacity of the equipment. Our technicians restore lost performance, which will make your home more comfortable.
- Reduced Repair Costs: During the inspection phase, our Comfort Technicians will locate marginal parts before they can affect system operation. Air conditioning and furnace breakdowns are time consuming, costly and aggravating, especially when the weather is severe.
- Enhanced Equipment Life: When your equipment is not serviced properly, units accumulate higher runtime hours. Worn, dirty and clogged components are forced to work longer and harder to satisfy the indoor load. Routine maintenance will reduce the wear and stress on motors, belts and other parts, which can help extend the lifecycle of your system.
- Lower Utility Costs: During every service, our technicians calibrate your equipment back to the original performance specifications. Optimized units operate at full capacity and cycle less often without sacrificing indoor comfort. This saves energy and lowers utility costs.
Residential and Commercial Heating and AC Maintenance Plan Features
Regular HVAC service is critical to ensure your equipment – whether in your home or business – will continue to operate dependably in all weather conditions. When you choose a Sensigreen Heating, Cooling & Insulation Comfort Care Club furnace and air conditioner maintenance plan, you’ll enjoy a variety of important benefits:
- Enhanced system reliability
- Preferred pricing on critical services and repairs
- Semiannual tune-ups in the spring and fall
- Priority service for plan customers
No matter what brand of equipment you own, our maintenance plans will bring you peace of mind when the weather becomes severe.
Complete AC and Furnace Maintenance Services for Home and Business
An HVAC equipment tune-up is one of the best investments you can make in terms of better comfort, improved efficiency, and reduced repair costs. It’s no wonder that every major equipment manufacturer stipulates that regular maintenance is a requirement for continued warranty coverage. When you buy a Comfort Care Club maintenance plan, our Comfort Technicians will visit your home or business twice a year in the offseason to perform numerous critical services.
- Test and inspect the blower assembly
- Test the primary and secondary circuit boards
- Test the ignition system
- Inspect and test the b-vent assembly
- Check the gas valve assembly
- Inspect the flame sensor
- Check wiring, electronics and connections
- Inspect the heat exchanger
- Test and adjust the burners for maximum efficiency
- Measure furnace gas pressure
Heat Pumps and Air Conditioners
- Test and reset the thermostat if necessary
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Clean condensing and evaporator coils
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Test contactors and defrost controls
- Remove debris from the condenser
- Clean exterior cabinets
- Lubricate the blower motor and other moving parts
- Test the suction and liquid line pressure
- Clean condensate lines and drain pan
- Inspect the compressor
- Check the temperature drop at the registers
- Test amp draw and continuity
- Air balance the supply registers if necessary
- Change disposable filters
Flexible HVAC Maintenance Plans for Home and Business
You’ve made a substantial investment in your heating and cooling system, so it makes sense to keep it in the best condition possible. If you live in Opelika, Auburn, Huntsville, Montgomery, Prattville, Phenix City, Waverly, AL, Columbus, GA, or any of the surrounding communities, the pros at Sensigreen invite you to call one of our Comfort Specialists to learn more about the advantages of purchasing a Comfort Care Club maintenance agreement or to schedule a maintenance appointment.