HVAC System Tips
- Make sure that you call in to extend the warranty from a 5-year-parts-warranty to a 10-year-parts-warranty within 60
- Call for information about our extended 10-year labor warranty.
days of moving in. This is free of charge for our customers!
We do recommend having maintenance for your HVAC system every six months. Please give us a call to see what options we have available!
- Make sure that you are changing your air filters every month.
- If you have a dehumidifier, those filters need to be changed every six months.
- Both air filter and dehumidifier filters are located in the attic, crawl space, or basement.
Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Your main thermostat will be a WI-Fl Honeywell T-10.
- If you have a zoned system, your additional thermostats will be a WI-Fl Honeywell T-6.
- Please visit our FAQ section at the following website to see our quick and easy set-up steps to connect your WI-Fl.
- If you have a zoned system, make sure all thermostats are on heat or cool at the same time.
- If power surges or goes out, you may need to reset your breakers at the panels.
- If you have a gas furnace, make sure gas is turned on to the unit and the switch did not get turned off by accident.