Our NATE Certified HVAC Contractors Provide Tune-Ups & More in Opelika, Auburn and Surrounding Cities
Get prepared for the extremes of summer and winter alike by investing in annual routine maintenance for your HVAC system. Whether you're hunting for a new HVAC company or trying to catch up on delayed maintenance, Sensigreen's Comfort Technicians are ready to work. All Sensigreen techs earn North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certification to prove their skill at recognizing and fixing heating and cooling issues. Our team has the expertise to provide maintenance, repair and installation services in Opelika, AL, plus Grovehill, East Lake, Whiteoak and Morrishill, Auburn, and the surrounding area.
Reasons to Schedule an HVAC Tune-Up
There are a number of benefits to having a certified HVAC technician perform a yearly tune-up:
- Studies show performing annual service checks can lead to a longer operational life.
- Your warranty may require documented routine maintenance by an HVAC contractor.
- Well-maintained systems run more efficiently, saving you money every month.
- Regular service checks may reveal worn parts before they require a costly repair.
- A scheduled service appointment is more convenient than a midseason breakdown.
What to Expect During an HVAC Service Check
Our nationally certified technician will go over your HVAC equipment carefully. Our complete service and inspection checklist includes cleaning the coils, checking the drain lines, tightening loose connections, looking for worn parts, and ensuring the proper functionality of your system. Afterward, we will provide you a report of our findings, including any recommendations for repairs.
Sensigreen Comfort Care Club
We make it easy to stay on top of HVAC maintenance with an affordable Comfort Care Club membership for residential customers. The benefits of this transferable HVAC maintenance agreement include:
- 24-hour emergency service with no overtime charges
- Priority scheduling
- Discounted parts and flat-rate repairs
- A free energy consultation
- Two service checks per year and more
Sensigreen will help you extend the life of your equipment and fulfill the requirements of the manufacturer warranty without draining your budget. Our plan is valid on all brands of HVAC equipment.
You wouldn't skip the oil changes on your car, and you shouldn't put off routine maintenance on your HVAC system. Our HVAC company is focused on providing an excellent customer experience on both sides of the Alabama-Georgia state line so that we can earn your repeat business and referrals. Contact us today to find out more about the Sensigreen Comfort Care Club or to schedule your appointment for an HVAC tune-up. Your system will thank you – and so will your wallet.