Our Commercial HVAC Contractors Offer Repair & Installation in Opelika, Auburn & More
Today’s business environment is fiercely competitive, and a company’s success is directly dependent on the quality of its support services. In particular, maintaining uninterrupted HVAC service is critical in order to avoid losing sales or experiencing a decline in employee productivity. Sensigreen is an experienced commercial HVAC contractor who provides a complete array of commercial air conditioning and heating services for business customers in Opelika, Auburn, Phenix City, AL, and the surrounding communities.
Complete Commercial HVAC Services
HVAC systems are complex and interconnected. Cooling and heating requirements can vary dramatically between different departments in the building. At Sensigreen, we are the only source you need to properly manage and maintain your HVAC resources.
- Commercial HVAC Installation: We install Carrier air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps and package units in new construction and retrofit commercial applications. System design is especially important for commercial equipment, and our engineers always run a full set of load calculations before selecting unit capacity. A business environment differs significantly from a residence, so our Comfort Technicians understand how to complete their work without disrupting your personnel or daily operations.
- Commercial HVAC Repair: A malfunctioning HVAC system is not merely an inconvenience. In many instances, employee productivity may suffer, and you can lose customers. Our Air Quality Specialists are trained and certified to quickly identify the cause of the problem and accurately implement the required repair. We provide 24/7 emergency service for business customers, and the invoice will always reflect our final estimate.
- Duct Efficiency Services: Until recently, duct system installation was not subject to building code regulations. As a result, the ductwork in many buildings is substandard. Duct and building envelope leakage can negatively impact comfort and reduce system efficiency by up to 50 percent. We are duct and envelope tightness (DET) certified, and our technicians employ duct blaster and blower door technology to identify and repair duct and perimeter leakage.
- Commercial Maintenance: Preventative maintenance is essential to ensure commercial equipment continues to operate without experiencing an unexpected service disruption. Depending on the maintenance plan you choose, our Comfort Technicians visit your business periodically to perform a number of critical tests, inspections and calibrations. We can assess the condition of your equipment and identify issues that negatively impact performance.
- Indoor Air Quality Analysis: Substandard indoor air quality is extremely problematic in a business environment. Poor IAQ will aggravate the condition of those suffering from allergies and asthma. Employees may miss more work, and their productivity may decline. We provide a full complement of IAQ products, including filtration, ventilation, UV eradication and humidity control. Our Global Plasma Solutions products are specifically designed for use in doctor’s offices and hospitals.
- Energy Audit: A business energy audit will assess your current energy use and offer recommendations that may help you save significant amounts of energy. One of our professional Comfort Technicians will check for leaks in your business’s envelope and ductwork – they are DET (Duct & Envelope Tightness)-certified - examine insulation, perform a blower door test and use other techniques to determine an overall assessment of your business’s energy use.
Your Full Service Commercial HVAC Company
Don’t gamble with your critical HVAC systems. Partnering with Sensigreen Mechanical will ensure your HVAC systems are properly installed, repaired and maintained. We can help maximize comfort, minimize operating costs and extend the life of your equipment.