Your air conditioner is probably your home's most important appliance during the summer months in Auburn, Alabama. So when you need repairs, maintenance, or installation, you don't want just anyone working on your HVAC system. The most reliable way to put your HVAC system in the hands of a qualified technician is to entrust it to a NATE-certified HVAC professional technician.
What is NATE Certification?
NATE stands for North America Technician Excellence, it is a nonprofit, independent organization who certifies installation or service technicians with a rigorous knowledge-based test.
Created in the 1990s, the NATE test endeavors to confirm an HVAC technician's ability to handle repairs, service, and maintenance of HVAC systems. The test is set up to assess the technician's real-world skills, not just their ability to remember facts. The CORE part of the test covers a technician's general knowledge, construction knowledge, and HVAC specific knowledge on safety, basic construction, tools, temperature and humidity level checks, basic electrical, and so on.
Benefits of Hiring a NATE Certified HVAC Professional Technician
Here are some benefits to hiring a NATE certified technician:
- Correct installation — incorrect installation can cause lasting problems, A NATE certified technician has the proper knowledge to make sure that your HVAC system is correctly installed for maximum efficiency right from the beginning.
- Reliable maintenance — NATE certified technicians are able to thoroughly inspect and tuneup your HVAC system to help you avoid future repairs.
- Lower energy bills — NATE certified technicians have the knowledge and skills necessary to keep your system running at its peak efficiency, in the long run, this will save you money on energy bills and repairs.
- Tips and advice — NATE certified technicians are equipped to answer your HVAC questions and advise you how to get the most out of your system.
- Peace of mind — with a NATE certified technician, you can rest easy, knowing that your HVAC system is in the best hands.
Don't trust just anyone with your family's comfort. Hire a NATE certified technician from Sensigreen, call us at 334-528-0765 today for all your HVAC needs.
Image provided by Shutterstock